1) Do you shop on Black Friday during the wee hours?
2) Do you shop on Black Friday online from home?
3) Do you shop at big box stores, at small local business, or at a combination of the two?
4) Do you try to buy the same amount of items for each of your children or do you try to spend the same amount of money on each of your children?
5) Do you have a list or do you see what strikes you as you go? Or by any chance, does anyone else have a spreadsheet? Just asking.
6) Can a Polly Pocket marry a Transformer? Our youngest is hoping Santa will bring a boy Polly Pocket so that she can have a wedding with her numerous girl Polly Pockets (and no we don’t watch Sister Wives.) My husband feels that Santa could probably bring a Transformer and he’d work out just fine for a wedding, but I do believe it must be a boy Polly Pocket. So what do you think? Can a Polly Pocket marry a Transformer?