This could possibly be one of my top favorite Pampered Chef purchases ever.
I have a new toy from Pampered Chef. I got it at a recent party I went to this fall and it’s made my life so much easier.
When I went to the party in September, the stoneware microwave egg cooker was a special that month, so my consultant had it on hand, cooking an egg in it (which I ate) to show us how easy it was to use.
It was SO easy.
I was sold, instantly.
In this egg cooker, you can make fried eggs, poached eggs, scrambled eggs, little egg omelets, and over hard eggs.
I use ours often to make egg sandwiches for breakfast, for lunches. I also make open-faced ham and egg on english muffin breakfasts.
One of our new favorite breakfast and lunch menu items, since acquiring the microwave egg cooker.
The microwave egg cooker was affordable. It’s not huge, so it’s easy to store, which is key in my small kitchen. And it’s SO easy to use. SO easy.
To make the eggs above, I melted a little pat of butter in each well in the microwave, cracked my eggs in the wells, poked the yokes with a fork and cooked them for one minute and ten seconds.
Breakfast. On a week day.
I was recently asked to give a list of some of my “must haves” and this was definitely at the top of my list. It got me thinking though, what are some of my top favorites besides this?
1) My two scoops. I use one small one for scooping cookie batter and one medium sized scoop for scooping cupcake and muffin batter.
2) My large scraper
3) My micro scraper. I use the large one when I cook and this one to clean out the last of my Nutella from the jar.
4) My weighted whisk. This has taken the place of a hand-mixer when I mix cake batter, brownie mix and scrambled eggs.
5) My mini food chopper. I’ve chopped onions, celery, carrots and more in this little chopper. For a small tool it does a big job!
6) My stoneware mini loaf pan. I’ll be pulling this out next week when I make my mini cranberry breads for Thanksgiving.
7) My stoneware large bar pan and my stoneware pizza stones (I have large rectangle and small round and use them both for pizzas, for cookies, for crescent rolls; and I use the large bar pan for my granola bars, for cookies, and for nachos on a Friday night.
8) My Deep Covered Baker in which I can cook a whole chicken in the microwave in 40 minutes.
I think the things I like best about Pampered Chef tools is that they last, they’re good quality and they seem to always know exactly what I need, before I know I need it.
Like my microwave egg cooker.
I’m hosting an online party this month, so I’ve linked over all of my top faves to their spot in the online catalog in case you want to take a look!
At the moment, all I know is that I can’t wait until Pampered Chef comes out with their newest product that I didn’t know I needed!!